AT HOME ELDERCARE
Serving Durham County, NC with the best in Senior Home Care
It can be difficult to find options that will allow your senior loved one to remain in their home as they age. Even simple tasks can become difficult due to aging, disability, illness, or injury. We know how to provide the necessary care for your loved one so that he or she can remain at home for as long as possible, and we can provide support as you and your loved ones make these important decisions.
Find out more about how At Home Eldercare Durham’s comprehensive care services can make an impact in the life of your loved one. Our elder care services include everything required to not only care for your family member, but also to ensure that their home is well taken care of.
Our elder care services include everything required to not only care for your family member, but also to ensure that their home is well taken care of.
We distinguish ourselves every day through the quality of our senior care services, how we speak, and how we present ourselves. Our goal is to never compromise the quality of care and services we provide to our clients.
What Makes Us Different
- Gavin Densmore, our Founder and President, has over 20 years of experience in the home care industry. (Learn more about Gavin here).
- Our home care providers follow a personalized plan of care to ensure that your loved ones receive the care they need. Learn more about our service options here.
- One-on-one attention ensures that all needs are met on time, every time
- Individuals and their families benefit greatly from the support provided by our companion and respite care services.
- Services can be provided for any length of time – from two to twenty-four hours per day
- We make every effort to include family members in the care process (as requested and/or required) and keep them informed at all times!