Personal Care Services in Durham, NC
Serving the seniors in Durham, NC and the surrounding area with sympathetic personal care services
At Home Eldercare of Durham’s personal care services are just that: personal. We will work with you to create a care plan that is unique to your needs and lifestyle. Care is then provided on a one-to-one basis to ensure the highest level of care possible. If you or a loved one is in a situation where personal care services could help to improve or maintain your quality of life, please contact us right away to discuss how we can work together.
We have a comprehensive menu of personal care services available to you as we build your care plan to ensure that we can meet your specific needs. All of our personal care services are delivered by one of our highly trained caregivers, home health aides, nurses, or personal care assistants.
We provide a wide array of services, from hygiene to ambulation assistance. Check out our detailed list of personal care services below:
- Client safety and universal precautions
- Personal care
- Bed/sponge bath, shower, and/or tub
- Hair grooming (including shaving), nails, mouth, and skin care
- Reminders to take medications
- Toileting Assistance
- Urinal/bedside commode – assistance to and from
- Incontinence care
- Emptying of bedside commode/urinal/urinary drainage bag/ostomy pouch
- Nutrition Support
- Light meal preparation
- Food assistance (cutting)
- Total feed
- Fluid encouragement or restriction
- Mobility Aide
- Range of motion and exercise
- Assistance with transfer
- Ambulation support
- Assistance with a wheelchair
- Cane or walker assistance
- Total care, which includes bed rest and turning
- Supportive Care
- Light housekeeping
- Making beds and changing linens
- Shopping for groceries and running errands (mileage fee applies)
- Please let us know if you have any other personal care service needs that are not listed here when you speak with our staff!
Begin Your Care Services in Durham Today with At Home Eldercare!
To start using our home care services, simply call our office and schedule a free consultation today. A friendly care coordinator will be available to discuss our services and answer any questions you may have.
If you have a parent or loved one who needs some extra support maintaining their independence at home, contact At Home Eldercare of Durham’s care services. Call us at 919-632-8891 today to schedule your free consultation!